Time & Location
About the Event
Empowered for Purpose is excited to host the first Celebrate YOU women’s empowerment event! Grab a friend and come join us for a day of celebration through transformation, redefining, and renewal.
Although I whole heartedly agree with all of the emphasis that is put on us celebrating each other as women, I think we need to take a step back first. As women we need to be reminded to first celebrate ourselves and to fill our own cups so that we can then pour out freely and abundantly to others. I believe EMPOWERED women EMPOWER women.
The day will include:
* The story behind my upcoming book, Who am I and How did I get here? The journey from invisible to celebrated
* A meditation session with Inner Healing - Meditation coach, Dr. Shaherah Williams.
* Oneisha Edens, affectionately known as the Lovely Big O, will share her transformational journey of how she decided to * “laugh until the pain is gone.”
* You will have the chance to enjoy lunch by the amazing Gina Sitton-Thomas with Custom Salads by Gina, or Tamara Cole with Chef TLC.
* Participation in a mirror work session to redefine and celebrate you, hosted by Shayla Sadler
* Our keynote speaker, minister Adrienne Young will give you a powerful word to renew your spirit. Her topic is “Grow through what you go through!”
* We will end the day with a celebration!